Sudan invitations tenders for consultants for solar PV irrigation challenge

The authorities of Sudan has launched tender in search of consultants to help within the implementation of an irrigation venture within the states of North Kordofan and West Kordofan.
The venture includes installation of 1,one hundred seventy solar irrigation pumps in the nation. Successful consultants will present engineering and supervision companies, design of solar water pumping techniques, in accordance with the requirements of each farm.
เกจวัดแรงดันน้ำประปา may also present assistance to the irrigation challenge implementation unit, supervision and contract administration of works related to the installation and commissioning of the solar pumps. The corporations may even help the challenge implementation unit through technical and monetary supervision to ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with the contract specs. The consultants may also take part within the building activities and within the implementation of the project’s environmental and social management plan.
Read:Optimising efficiency of solar-powered pumping methods
Erratic rainfall
The solar pumps will be put in in North Kordofan and West Kordofan states where erratic rainfall is generally skilled because of the arid climate and local weather change, with a adverse impression on agricultural yields, in accordance with the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).
The new tools might be used to pump groundwater. In pressure gauge 0 10 bar ราคา to meals security, the challenge aims to reduce farmers’ dependence on fossil fuels, that are harmful to human health and the environment. Interested firms have until September 14th, 2021 to apply.
The irrigation challenge is 75% financed by a $21.7 million loan from the African Development Bank (AfDB). The remaining 25% will be paid in installments over three years. The pan-African institution indicates that the set up of the solar pumps will be completed by December 31st, 2025.

Scroll to Top